What we learned:
- 5” ID armholes provide excellent ergonomics.
- Front armhole positioning and height (300 mm from bottom) is optimized. RHS armhole for assistants’ left arm should be lowered to avoid arm-interference with the attending MD.
- Lips around armholes must be chamfered/deburred to avoid cutting the gloves.
- The draft angle incorporated into the design (for stackability) did not introduce any issues, however it did introduce some additional manufacturing complexity.
- The table/horizontal section of the front face provides an adequate extra platform for equipment.
- Incorporated handles provide easy removal.